Thursday, October 30, 2014

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! Tomorrow!

Is the big day! Tomorrow on Halloween my cozy mystery is coming out and I don't know quite what to do with myself.

It's going to be a busy day all around because my husband's family LOVES Halloween, they are obsessed with it, and every year they do a huge haunted maze for the entire neighborhood and scare the living daylights out of everyone. This year we're erecting a bunch of different doors in the maze, so visitors have to open them to try and find their way out. Each door leads to a creepy scene or a dead end or another door. We've been working on it for days. Even went so far as to paint decaying skeletons and erect them on a gallows with rope. There will be pictures tomorrow once it's all finished.

For now, I have to go paint skeletons with liquid latex and varnish...a writer's work is never done.

1 comment:

  1. I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is UK/USA funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 

    ReplyDelete